From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: Collins <erichey2@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo & fhs
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 19:54:43
1 I think this is the best explination of it :
2
3 http://www.pathname.com/fhs/2.2/fhs-3.12.html
4
5 since we dont "add on" either KDE or Gnome I say... Give the man a
6 balloon.
9 compare with this though:
10 <quote>
11 Large software packages must not use a direct subdirectory under the
12 /usr hierarchy.
13 </quote>
14 http://www.pathname.com/fhs/2.2/fhs-4.1.html
17 //Spider