From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: lame use flag, local to global
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:58:19
1 "Marijn Schouten (hkBst)" <hkBst@g.o> posted
2 470F4DF2.8020205@g.o, excerpted below, on Fri, 12 Oct 2007
3 12:35:30 +0200:
4
5 > what about mp3=lame or mp3=ffmpeg? This will also be easily extendable
6 > when the next implementations comes along (mp3=newmp3lib).
7
8 I gotta admit... I didn't quite understand the practical effect of that N-
9 way USE flag thing until now, maybe 'cause I was rather sleep deprived
10 when I was trying to make sense of it, but this example even *I* can
11 understand! =8^)
12
13 IOW, thanks. =8^)
18 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list