From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Upstream build uses "npm install", how to handle this in an ebuild?
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 21:46:08
1 * Michael Orlitzky:
2
3 > But, you're going to have problems [...]
4
5 Ugh. Have you ever considered writing children's books? ;-)
6
7 As some devs may remember, I've had "discussions" because of NGINX Unit
8 before, especially about the way PHP support is implemented and how this
9 differs from the Gentoo way of doing things. Now it seems like adding
10 NodeJS support is becoming another source of joy.
11
12 Well, thank you for your assessment, Michael. I'm not sure what I am
13 going to do next, and how much time I want to spend with this.
14
15 -Ralph