From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: rfc: OpenRC network provides revisited
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 05:16:53
1 Ian Stakenvicius posted on Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:17:29 -0400 as excerpted:
2
3 > One thing, though, that i'm not certain of is How the different
4 > runlevels interact -- ie if "net" is started (considered up) at "boot",
5 > it should be (and i assume is, but could be wrong) "up" during "default"
6 > or whatever other runlevel there is, right? I know it was with
7 > baselayout-1 (which i'm actually still running on my NFS-root cluster).
8
9 Yes, it still works that way.
14 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman