From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New lists and their usage
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 06:36:16
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2
3 > Then it's worth cross-posting -core or -dev-announce or similar. I
4 > thought that goal of -project was to keep devs away from poisonous
5 > content without impairing their Gentoo-awareness.
6
7 I'd like to think that the goal of -project is to let devs who are only
8 interested in technical discussion stay away from the rest of the crap
9 they don't care about. I agree about the cross-posting; in a perfect
10 world, one should be able to maintain their Gentoo-awareness with
11 -dev-announce and -core alone.
12
13 Poisonous content shouldn't be tolerated on any list (also in a perfect
14 world).
18 dirtyepic you'd be tossed up or wash up, the narrator relates
19 gentoo org in a spartan antarctican walk for many days
20 9B81 6C9F E791 83BB 3AB3 5B2D E625 A073 8379 37E8 (0x837937E8)
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list