From: "G. Gaydarov" <gaydarov@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoostats, SoC 2011
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:29:12
1 On 04/27/2012 06:34 PM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 23/08/11 00:20, Vikraman wrote:
3 >> Hi all,
4 >>
5 >> Gentoostats[0] is a GSoC 2011 project to collect package statistics
6 >> from gentoo
7 >> machines. Please check it out. Bug reports and feature suggestions are
8 >> welcome.
9 >>
10 >> To submit your stats, use the app-portage/gentoostats ebuild from
11 >> betagarden
12 >> overlay[1].
13 >>
14 >> [0] https://soc.dev.gentoo.org/gentoostats/
15 >> [1] https://soc.dev.gentoo.org/gentoostats/about
16 >
17 > Is this project dead now?
21 Hi,
22
23 The project is not dead. As part of GSoC 2012 I will be working on
24 improving gentoostats. I'll post an official announcement here in the
25 very near future.
26
27 If you have any questions and/or ideas about the project please don't
28 hesitate to get in touch with me.
29
30 Regards,
31 G. Gaydarov