From: Matti Bickel <mabi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [git migration] The problem of ChangeLog generation
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:08:27
1 Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
2 > On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Matti Bickel <mabi@g.o> wrote:
3 >> I rather like the changelogs auto-generated. A method to link my git
4 >> commit to bugzie would be awesome. I *do* envy debian and others for the
5 >> auto bughandling they have. Previewing more than a raw number would also
6 >> reduce (not eliminate) the errors committed, i guess.
9 > I think you will *really* like `git bz`[1][2][3].
10
11 Actually, I do :)
12 Someone posted a link in a thread I can't remember now and it looks very
13 promising. Though i don't know if there's anything barring us from using
14 it. But I image it would make my life easier a lot.