From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Python Probs
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:32:12
On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 08:57:17AM +0100, Achim Gottinger wrote:
: Do you think we need sys-devel/python-basic?  I think we can remove it
: because we still have dev-lang/python.  In opposit to perl, python is
: not required to build anythin in sys so we don't need python-basic any
: longer.

If I read Dan's previous e-mail correctly, it's dev-lang/python that
should be going away.  Though, I do believe that now that we have
sys-devel/python we can do away with sys-devel/python-basic.

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jerry@××××××.com           ||  ...It's much more important