From: Rob Holland <tigger@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Linux World Expo UK 2005
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:01:28
1 Hi,
2
3 #gentoo-uk are trying to organise Gentoo's attendance at the Linux World
4 UK Expo, if you're interested in attending/helping out, please have a
5 look at our co-ordination page on the Gentoo UK website:
6
7 http://gentoo.linux.co.uk/events/linuxworld05/
8
9 Please sign up and register for the event on that site if you want to
10 come along, it means I can keep track of who's coming and try and help
11 with transport and keep everyone informed of what's going on and so
12 forth.
13
14 Any help with the stuff mentioned on that page greatly appreciated.
15
16 Questions/concerns to me and/or #gentoo-uk on freenode please.
17
18 Cheers muchly
21 rob holland - [ tigger@g.o ] - Gentoo Audit Team
22 [ 5251 4FAC D684 8845 5604 E44F D65C 392F D91B 4729 ]
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list