From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: Richard Drent <info@×××××××.nl>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] install Gentto linux
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:47:50
1 begin quote
2 On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 08:33:33 +0200
3 "Richard Drent" <info@×××××××.nl> wrote:
6 > I geuss there is a file missing,..... but where to find??
10 please, see that this is a "development" mailinglist, where we do not
11 give newbie installation help, or even advanced installation help. I
12 would suggest you visit gentoo-newbies@g.o for your problems in
13 the future.
14
15 Now if you had read the /etc/make.conf before randomly uncommenting
16 lines, you would have seen:
17
18 # Uncomment if you wanna use Prozilla for download
19 # you need to merge prozilla first!
20 #FETCHCOMMAND='/usr/bin/proz --no-getch -s ${URI} -P ${DISTDIR}'
21
22 And that means exaclty that, you need to "emerge prozilla" first,
23 exactly how its written in the configuration.
24
25 // Spider
26 -- not again.
27 --
28 begin .signature
29 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
31 end