From: Model Expo <offers@××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] HO & N SCALE TRAIN SPECIALS & FREE SHIPPING FROM MODEL EXPO!
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:21:50
3 Great Deals from Model Expo!

48-HOUR

9 SPECIAL SNEAK PREVIEW� SAVE 72% ON HO & N TRAIN SPECIALS!
10 Our
11 new 48-page RAIL SALE train catalog will soon be in the mail. Want to sneak
12 a peek? Check out two exciting special offers at extra savings! Now, save 72%
13 on HO diesel set with a structure kit or a set of 8 N scale structure kits by
14 Bachmann. But hurry, these "sneak preview" prices are good for 48 hours only!

15

HO DIESEL

16 SET WITH STRUCTURE KIT
17 click
18 here to preview
19 You'll get:
20 - 1 Life-Like Proto 1000 F3A & B Diesel Set, C&NW (list $100.00)
21 - 3 Life-Like Proto 1000 Freight Cars of our choice (list $12.00 each)
22 - 1 Mantua Caboose (list $10.00)
23 - 1 Bachmann Car Repair Shop Kit (list $31.00)
24 Retail
25 Value $177.00
26 Catalog Price $69.99
27 SNEAK PREVIEW PRICE - $49.99
28 Order No. LIF23CB

29

SET

30 OF 8 BACHMANN N STRUCTURE KITS
31 click
32 here to preview
33 You'll get:
34 - Pink Lady Boutique
35 - Emil's Dry Goods
36 - Main Street Apothecary
37 - Passenger Station
38 - Freight Station
39 - Two-Story House
40 - 1030s School House
41 - Georgian Mansion
42 Mfg. List $9.00 each/Total Value $72.00
43 Catalog Price $35.92
44 SNEAK PREVIEW PRICE - $19.99
45 Order No. BA45CCB

46

MORE

47 SAVINGS!
48 GET
49 A 5% DISCOUNT FOR ORDERING ON THE WEB
50 (HO Diesel Set and Bachmann N Structure Set above do not qualify for the 5%
51 extra discount.)

52

FREE

53 SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100.00
54 All Model Expo merchandise qualifies- combine items from our website and
55 catalogs!

56

SPECIAL

57 OFFER IS GOOD FOR 48 HOURS ONLY!
58 Hurry, this special offer is good through midnight Friday, July 26th only. Order
59 directly on the web at www.modelexpo-online.com/em139. If this link doesn't
60 work, you must type in the entire address, including the "em139" to get the
61 closeout prices.

62

If

63 you'd rather talk to an operator, call us toll-free at 1-800-222-3876 Monday
64 - Friday, 9AM - 6PM. Be sure to mention code "CS139" to get these low, low prices.
65 Please note: 5% web only discount does not apply to phone or store orders.

66

VISIT

67 OUR WAREHOUSE STORE!
68 If you live near-by, visit our Warehouse Store to take advantage of these
69 and many unadvertised specials. Hours: 9AM - 5PM daily (closed on Sunday). Store
70 phone: 954-925-5651.

71

REMINDER!

72 Check out the "CLOSEOUT" section on our home page for savings of 75% or
73 more!

74

CONDITIONS:

75 Special offer is valid on in-stock merchandise only (no back-orders) now
76 through midnight Friday, July 26th. Discounts are not good on previous purchases.
77 Free ground shipping is provided on orders of $100.00 or more to be delivered
78 within the continental USA. Extra shipping charges apply on rush orders, deliveries
79 outside the lower 48 states and on some power tools noted to require additional
80 shipping.

81

"This

82 email ad is being sent in full compliance with U.S. Senate Bill 1618, Title
83 #3, Section 301." If you would like to be removed from our mailing please hit
84 reply on your email client and type "remove" in the subject.