From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: justin <jlec@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gtk 3 preparation work
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 13:36:52
1 On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM, justin <jlec@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 05/03/11 19:52, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
3 >> I've started maintaining an irregularly updated list for gtk+ (and a
4 >> few other libraries):
5 >>
6 >> http://dev.gentoo.org/~nirbheek/gnome/3.0/slotting/
9 > all sci is fixed.
10 >
11 > Why do you have a rdeps list for vte. it is in slot 0. Will there be a
12 > different slot in future?
15 Yeah, there's a new slot for GTK+-3 (currently 2.90, but that will
16 probably change before the final release). The current vte won't
17 change slot, however. We decided that slotting should be done on the
18 basis of the pkg-config file name, and vte:0's pkgconfig file (and
19 include dir) are at '0'.
23 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
24
25 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team