From: David Spreen <netzwurm@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] participating in gentoo
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:55:08
1 Hey there,
2 is it possible to become a part of the project to fix bugs in
3 packages, process .ebuilds from the bts (and upload own ones)?
4 I read about cvs access for that purpose in the portage users
5 manual. How does it work? What do I have to proceed?
6
7 I'd like to contribute to the project, cause I think about
8 the long time an ebuild takes to get into the repo to be
9 one of the most important disadvantages of gentoo linux.
10
11 thanks for your help,
12
13 David
14 --
15 |David Spreen | Debian GNU Developer |
16 |Email: netzwurm@××××××.org | http://www.debian.org/|
18 |1024D/C8B6823A: D72F 9DD2 808A CC90 6672 8459 95FC 446B C8B6 823A|