From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-libs/freetype: freetype-2.4.11-r1.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 20:25:37
1 El mié, 27-02-2013 a las 19:27 +0100, Alexis Ballier escribió:
2 [...]
3 > > The reason I bring this up again is that there was a strong argument
4 > > yesterday in #gentoo-dev, so it seems the situation is NOT clear.
5 >
6 > What are these arguments ? The IRC conspiracy is hard to follow :)
9 I also read that argument... but it looked to turn more in a "personal"
10 flame war than anything "technical". For example, I couldn't see how
11 multilib-portage solves the issue of different headers provided for
12 different arches (that looks to be the key problem that mgorny tried to
13 solve in freetype)