From: Brett Simpson <simpsonb@××××××××××××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Phone based support.
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:53:59
1 On Thursday 30 October 2003 04:29 pm, Lisa Seelye wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 15:06, Brett Simpson wrote:
3 > You mean sell advertising space? Neat idea. Wonder if Infrastructure is
4 > keen on it...
5
6 Well no. Just list what vendor's would be willing to offer paid phone based
7 support. This would be a benefit since it would show that Gentoo has
8 commercial support.
9
10 Management keeps asking is there a company that supports Gentoo by phone. What
11 if your (me) out and one of my less experienced techs needs to get someone on
12 the phone to resolve a problem.
13
14 Brett
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list