From: emailharvest@×××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Harvest lots of E-mail addresses quickly !
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:39:33
1
Dear gentoo-dev ,
12            Want
13 To Harvest A Lot Of Email   Addresses In A Very Short Time?
14

Easy Email

15 Searcher  is
16 a  powerful  Email  software   that
17 harvests general Email lists from mail servers   Easy Email Searcher can get 100,000 Email addresses directly from the Email
18 servers in only one hour!

  • Easy Email
  • 21 Searcher is a 32 bit Windows Program for e-mail marketing. It
    22 is intended for easy and convenient search large e-mail address lists
    23 from mail servers. The program can be operated on Windows 95/98/ME/2000
    24 and NT.
    25
  • Easy Email
  • 26 Searcher support multi-threads (up to 512
    27 connections).
    28
  • Easy Email
  • 29 Searcher has the ability  to reconnect to the mail
    30 server if the server has disconnected and continue the searching at the
    31 point where it has been interrupted.
    32
  • Easy Email
  • 33 Searcher has an ergonomic interface that is easy to set up
    34 and simple to use.
    35

    ��Easy Email Searcher is an email

    36 address searcher and bulk e-mail sender. It can verify more than 5500
    37 email addresses per minute at only 56Kbps speed. It even allows you send
    38 email to valid email address while searching. You can save the searching
    39 progress and load it to resume work at your convenience. All you need to
    40 do is just input an email address, and press the "Search"
    41 button.

    42

    Very

    43 Low Price ! -------  Now,  The full version of Easy Email
    44 Searcher only costs $
    45 39. 95

    46

    Click The Following Link To

    47 Download The Demo :

    48

    Download Site

    49 1

    50

    Download Site

    51 2            ��If  you can not download this program ,  please
    52 copy the following link into your URL , and then click " Enter" on your
    53 Computer Keyboard.

    54

    Here is the

    55 download links:

    http://www.wldinfo.com/download/email/newees.zip

    58

    http://bestsoft.3322.org/onlinedown/newees.zip

    63 Disclaimer:
    We are strongly against continuously sending
    64 unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive our special
    65 mailings. We have attained the services of an independent 3rd party to
    66 overlook list management and removal services. This is not unsolicited
    67 email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click this
    68 link mailto:removal@×××××××××××.cn
    69
    This message is a commercial advertisement. It is compliant
    70 with all federal and state laws regarding email messages including the
    71 California Business and Professions Code. We have provided the subject
    72 line "ADV" to provide you notification that this is a commercial
    73 advertisement for persons over 18yrs old.