From: NP-Hardass <NP-Hardass@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last-rites: media-sound/qtmpc
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 00:01:58
1 On 09/25/2017 07:31 PM, Andreas Sturmlechner wrote:
2 > # Andreas Sturmlechner <asturm@g.o> (26 Sep 2017)
3 > # Requires dead Qt 4. Dead upstream. Use media-sound/cantata
4 > # instead, which originally started as a QtMPC fork but is
5 > # much more advanced. Masked for removal in 30 days.
6 > media-sound/qtmpc
9 Not sure if it is just me, but when you fire off these messages as you
10 are doing (as replies to others), they are coming across as submessages
11 in the threads of previous ones instead of independent ones, and
12 additionally, I'm not seeing any of them in gentoo-dev-announce. Can
13 you try sending your last-rites as independent compositions going
14 forward and see if that resolves the issue?
17 NP-Hardass