From: Carlos Silva <r3pek@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] patch linux-mod.eclass to add support for module signing
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:54:47
1 On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Steev Klimaszewski <steev@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > # This looks messy, but it is needed to handle multiple variables
4 > # being passed in the BUILD_* stuff where the variables also have
5 > - # spaces that must be preserved. If don't do this, then the stuff
6 > + # spaces that must be preserved. If dont do this, then the stuff
7 > # inside the variables gets used as targets for Make, which then
8 > # fails.
9 > eval "emake HOSTCC=\"$(tc-getBUILD_CC)\" \
12 > ^^ Why did you remove the ' in don't ? Seems like it was an mistake?
13 > The rest looks fine to me, maybe Ryao can chime in, I know he was
14 > interested in module signing.
17 Yeah, mistake there. I noticed after I sent the email ;)
18 Removed the ' so that vim syntax wouldn't freak. Disregard that part.