From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: releng@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] newsitem: changes with udev-init-scripts-28
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 17:21:11
1 On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 06:49:36PM +0200, Alexis Ballier wrote:
2 > On Fri, 29 May 2015 11:43:22 -0500
3 > William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > The second change is that, from this point forward, the init scripts
6 > > will not be automatically added to the sysinit runlevel.
7 >
8 > what will happen if i make a new install and forget to add udev to my
9 > runlevels ?
10
11 I thought adding services to runlevels on the livecd and in the stages
12 was a function of catalyst, so you shouldn't have any issues with this.
13
14 Releng, please chime in here, am I wrong about this?
15
16 William