From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Code complexity survey
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 22:27:52
1 On 09/21/2016 08:26 AM, Vard Antinyan wrote:
2 > Dear Gentoo developers,
6 > We have undertaken a task to assess code complexity triggers and
7 > generate recommendations for developing simple and understandable code.
8 > Our intension is to share the results with you, developers, so everyone
9 > can learn the triggers behind complex software.
13 > We need your help for rigorous results. My request to you is – if you
14 > get 5-10 min. time, *would you please consider to answer the questions
15 > of this survey on code complexity?*
16 >
17 > https://goo.gl/forms/h9WXZ8VSEw7BUyHg1
21 > *You are welcome to learn preliminary results through this link:*
22 >
23 > https://www.facebook.com/SoftwareCodeQuality/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1639816749664288
27 > The results will be shared in a public webpage and everyone possible
28 > will be invited to learn and discuss them.
32 > Your knowledge and experience is vital for achieving substantial and
33 > generalizable results, and your effort is much appreciated!
37 > Sincerely
38 >
39 > Vard Antinyan
40 >
41 > PhD candidate in University of Gothenburg, Sweden
42 >
43 > Tel: 0046317725707
47 What type of metadata will be collected? Google Forms and Facebook don't
48 strike me as the privacy-respecting type. Is there any guarantee of
49 anonymizing the data?
52 Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
53 OpenPGP Key: 0x1EA055D6 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
54 fpr: AE03 9064 AE00 053C 270C 1DE4 6F7A 9091 1EA0 55D6