From: Paul Varner <fuzzyray@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Paul Varner (FuzzyRay)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:12:59
1 On Thu, 2005-06-16 at 06:41 -0400, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > wait a sec - i've been taking bugs and such from fuzzyray and only now he's a
3 > dev?? Does that mean I should expect even *more* pain from texas????
4 >
5 But of course! You actually been taking bugs from me for awhile and
6 have even accepted some of my patches :)
7
8 > =:D
9 >
10 > welcome officially fuzzyray, promise not to make to many fuzzball jokes ;)
13 Actually, I expect to hear fuzzball or worse when I break something.
14
15 Since ka0ttic didn't pull it from my quiz, here is where FuzzyRay came
16 from:
17
18 My nickname was given to me by my coworkers. It came from the fact that
19 I rarely show emotions when I'm at work (i.e. my happy face and mad face
20 both look the same). The first part of the nickname came since I had
21 such a "warm and fuzzy" demeanor. The second part comes from being a
22 "ray of sunshine" Several years ago, a coworker put the two together
23 and came up with "Fuzzy Ray Valentine"
24
25 Thanks for the welcome!
26
27 Regards,