From: Angelo Arrifano <miknix@g.o>
To: List/Gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] What the hell is going on here?
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:06:50
Every single QA commit review coming into my Inbox during the past week
was directed to arfrever. I *know* he is on probation, I *know* he made
mistakes - in fact every one makes mistakes. But you guys are hammering
all over him for picky stuff.

Remind you that while it is a pleasure to be member of Gentoo, we are
not your slaves; we chose to spend our free time contributing to Gentoo
for several reasons - fun, knowledge and team work. Satisfying somebody
else's flavors and wishes is certainly *not* one of them.

I never had the chance to talk with arfrever, nor I ever looked to his
work at Gentoo. But there is one thing I definitely got right, he has a
lot of motivation to continue in Gentoo and *offer* his time and
knowledge, otherwise he would just raise the middle finger and go away
after all of this bashing.

Best regards,
Angelo Arrifano AKA MiKNiX
Gentoo Embedded developer