From: Mike Owen <kyphros@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Are you guys for real?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:37:38
1 On 6/13/07, Jayson Vaughn <thedonvaughn@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Ok,
3 > Gentoo is over. As an outsider who has been following gentoo-dev and other
4 > gentoo lists for a while, this is just completely nuts.
5 > Is there any order or clear idea anymore for this distro? No other distro
6 > seems to be as lost or confused as Gentoo is. And WTF is this list going to
7 > discuss development? Do you guys develop ANYTHING? Or Do you just bitch
8 > all day? Good bye Gentoo, when you grow up and know what your goals are
9 > etc I'll be back. Love the distro, but Jesus the politics and the bitching
10 > gets out.
11 >
12 > Just an observation from the outside.
15 kthxbai
16
17 Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Throwing fresh
18 logs on the fire doesn't help (and neither did this email, but I had
19 to say it).
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list