From: Ralph Sennhauser <sera@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: devmanual moved to github
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 07:40:28
1 On Mon, 13 May 2013 09:07:21 +0200
2 Alexander Berntsen <alexander@××××××.net> wrote:
3
5 > Hash: SHA256
6 >
7 > On 13/05/13 08:32, Ralph Sennhauser wrote:
8 > > Once I was asked if I could look into a package. I spent a day
9 > > writing a couple of ebuilds including fixing the build system of
10 > > the target package. When I presented a first git-format-patch I was
11 > > ask to do a github pull request instead. So I asked why not git-am?
12 > > The answer was - don't be a *beep*. As a result the package never
13 > > got fixed and I outright ignore any repo not hosted on Gentoo
14 > > infra.
15 > Who was this?
16
17 Don't know why it would be relevant. Also I intentionally didn't
18 mention any names and wont do so on this list. Feel free to ask me in
19 private if you have a good reason.