From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Lastrites: dev-libs/radlib, net-voip/gnugk, sci-electronics/ghdl...
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:21:56
1 # Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> (14 Jun 2017)
2 # Fails to build, nothing needs it in the tree, bug #557450. Removal in a
3 # month.
4 dev-libs/radlib
5
6 # Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> (14 Jun 2017)
7 # Relies on lots of dead old gnome libs, relies also on berlios.de and it is
8 # dead for more than 8 years, bug #537708. Removal in a month.
9 app-office/rubrica
10
11 # Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> (14 Jun 2017)
12 # Deprecated in favor of media-fonts/dejavu since many years ago, see bug
13 # #282754. Removal in a month.
14 media-fonts/ttf-bitstream-vera
15
16 # Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> (14 Jun 2017)
17 # Not needed by anything in the tree, requires an obsolete texinfo version
18 # and is also the last consumer of gnat-gcc, bug #620982. Removal in a
19 # month.
20 sci-electronics/ghdl
21
22 # Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> (14 Jun 2017)
23 # Not needed by anything in the tree, unmaintained and waiting for a major
24 # version bump if someone wants to take care of it, bug #474738. Removal in
25 # a month.
26 net-voip/gnugk
27
28 # Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> (14 Jun 2017)
29 # All consumers of this newer versions never got ported, if finally we need
30 # to readd a even newer version of this packages with an hypothetical newer
31 # Ekiga, we will need to work on new ebuilds anyway, bug #474740. Removal in
32 # a month.
33 #
34 # Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn <chithanh@g.o> (25 Jun 2013)
35 # Mask new ptlib/opal for breakage, tracked in bug #474742
36 # Lars Wendler <polynomial-c@g.o> (29 Apr 2014)
37 # Adjusted mask so newer versions get covered as well.
38 >=net-libs/ptlib-2.12.0
39 >=net-libs/opal-3.12.0
40
41 # Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> (14 Jun 2017)
42 # Not needed by anything in the tree, dead since 2006 and also needing our
43 # rpm package that is buggy and unmaintained, bug # 620986. Removal in a
44 # month.
45 app-emulation/domi
46
47 # Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> (14 Jun 2017)
48 # Needs someone with the hardware to test how to install it (and its
49 # configuration files) properly. Dead since 2007, bug #493898. Removal in a
50 # month.
51 dev-lang/nqc