From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Policy/thoughts for ebuilds that survive only because of mirror caches?
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 00:08:48
1 On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 05:43:36PM -0500, Jason Wever wrote:
2 > There is at least one package (x11-misc/afbinit) we cannot take this
3 > stance for as it has no home page, but is needed for certain sparc64
4 > machines with a particular video card to work.
5
6 I wasn't suggesting a blanket wipe =:). If nothing else I just
7 wanted to raise the issue of SRC's that are invalid. In the case of
8 afbinit though, I notice the SRC is pointing to your old home
9 directory on cvs.gentoo.org instead of dev.gentoo.org....
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list