From: "Amadeusz Żołnowski" <aidecoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Alexander Tsoy <alexander@××××.me>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] sys-kernel/dracut looking for more maintainers
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 17:31:56
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm resending e-mail from my gentoo.org address, instead of the private
4 one... so just ignore the previuos thread with this subject.
5
6 I have not much time [0] to maintain Dracut properly. Moreover I don't
7 use its extra features anymore, so it's hard for me to keep up with
8 changes. From some time Alexander Tsoy follows changes and solves
9 issues, but I think that Dracut needs also a maintainer with rw access
10 who could quickly solve critical issues and test it appropriately. It
11 is especially important to have somebody who would care about Dracut
12 health on OpenRC-based systems.
13
14 Alexander, maybe you would like to become a Gentoo developer? (-: I
15 could mentor you.
16
17 I am still going to be involved, but more as a secondary maintainer or
18 mentor, etc.
19
20 [0] Yes, it actually has something to do with net-mail/notmuch. :-) I'd
21 like to focus more on net-mail/notmuch related packages instead.
22
23 Thanks,
26 Amadeusz Żołnowski