From: "Amadeusz Żołnowski" <aidecoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Alexander Tsoy <alexander@××××.me>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] sys-kernel/dracut looking for more maintainers
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 17:31:56
Hi,

I'm resending e-mail from my gentoo.org address, instead of the private
one... so just ignore the previuos thread with this subject.

I have not much time [0] to maintain Dracut properly.  Moreover I don't
use its extra features anymore, so it's hard for me to keep up with
changes.  From some time Alexander Tsoy follows changes and solves
issues, but I think that Dracut needs also a maintainer with rw access
who could quickly solve critical issues and test it appropriately.  It
is especially important to have somebody who would care about Dracut
health on OpenRC-based systems.

Alexander, maybe you would like to become a Gentoo developer? (-: I
could mentor you.

I am still going to be involved, but more as a secondary maintainer or
mentor, etc.

[0] Yes, it actually has something to do with net-mail/notmuch. :-)  I'd
like to focus more on net-mail/notmuch related packages instead.

Thanks,

--
Amadeusz Żołnowski