From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: spb
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:54:39
1 Hi Again,
2
3 We regret the interruption to your regular discourse, but we have some
4 breaking news to report. It has come to our attention via anonymous
5 phone call (our tipline, incidentally, will go from a 1-800 number to a
6 1-900 number at only 14.99 USD per minute for the first 3 minutes, 19.99
7 after that -- we're adding, um, value added services to the line).
8
9 So we sent our own intrepid Daniel Black to the scene to investigate.
10 He filed a report with us saying that spb has contributed to a few fixes
11 in bugzilla and in #gentoo-dev. According to one Gentoo developer, his
12 work is "are pretty good" (<--- that's a text-bite that we pasted!!).
13
14 Further, we tracked spb to the UK, and found him in attendence at a
15 university in Cambridge studying mathematics in his first year. But we
16 dug further: his hobbies are essential hill walking, rock climbing, and
17 "other such activities." We should note that his previous /nick was
18 pornstar.
19
20 In any case, should you see him prowling about, please bid him welcome.
21
22 We now return you to regularly scheduled discourse. This has been a
23 Gentoo Recruiters New Developer Alert, now with Doppler AND laser
24 radars.
25 --
26 Seemant Kulleen
27 http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
28
29 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
30 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E