From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more help needed with gcc-4.8 stabilization, chromium starts heavily using C++11
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 11:26:09
1 El sáb, 01-11-2014 a las 21:10 -0400, Ian Stakenvicius escribió:
2 [...]
3 > Not at the moment ; I'm going to want to do a fair bit of cleanup
4 > before i let anyone else's eyes on it.. :)
5 >
6 > It's just a bash script, though -- i use 'pybugz search' to get a list
7 > of the bugs Diego's filed (using --offset and --limit to restrict the
8 > list returned), get the content of each one, and if it has no
9 > attachments but has a URL with 'https://tinderboxlogs' in the comment,
10 > then i wget the URL to a temp file, strip the HTML out, and attach it
11 > (compressing if necessary to save space) to the bug with 'pybugz attach'.
12 >
13 > Add in a couple of files that lets me keep track of the current search
14 > offset i should be using as well as the bug#'s the script has
15 > processed and skipped, and that's about it.
19 How do you strip the html code? I was unsure about to do that :/
20
21 Thanks!