From: Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Developer GitHub usernames
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 23:30:34
1 On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:01:47 +0100 Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi, everyone.
3 >
4 > I've finally found a little time to work on syncing our teams to
5 > GitHub. For this reason, I've prepared a mapping from Gentoo developer
6 > names to GitHub usernames:
7 >
8 > https://github.com/mgorny/dev2github/blob/master/devs.json
9
10 Error 404 here.
11
12 > I've filled it based on people in our GitHub developers team. Some of
13 > the developers are certainly missing there. Since some of our people
14 > don't want to admit they're using GitHub or otherwise want to pretend
15 > they're not, and some of the developers are already retiring I didn't
16 > go forward attempting to find more people.
17 >
18 > Please ping me if you're mapped to an empty string (i.e. no GitHub
19 > account) and would like to get added to teams on GitHub. I'll invite
20 > you to the developers team then and add you to the list. Thanks.
24 Best regards,
25 Andrew Savchenko