From: Sven Blumenstein <bazik@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] KEYWORD's of new packages (somehow folowup to Weeve's mail)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 04:09:52
1 I just stumbled over a error in net-im/linphone. This ebuild got added
2 to the tree with KEYWORDS="x86 ~ppc ~sparc ~alpha ~mips ~hppa ~arm" but
3 was only touched by x86 developers so far.
4
5 Please dont keyword applications for archs you didnt test on! The reason
6 why I stumbled over the ebuild is that it depends in dev-lang/nasm if
7 USE=xv is set. dev-lang/nasm is x86 only which makes a additonal check
8 for 'x86?' necessary (I already fixed this in CVS).
9
10 Just want to remind that people using KEYWORDS="x86 ~ppc ~sparc ~alpha
11 ~mips ~hppa ~arm" as default for new ebuilds should please drop this
12 behavior :) Thanks!
15 .".
16 /V\ Sven Blumenstein | Behind every great
17 // \\ Gentoo Linux Developer | computer sits a
18 /( )\ http://www.gentoo.org | skinny, little geek.
19 ^'~'^