From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Summary of the Galeon 0.12.5 thread
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:02:43
1 On Thu, 2001-10-25 at 17:04, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > It's been a long thread, much because I didn't have time to look into
5 > the problem before today, sorry about that.
6 >
7 > I have removed --enable-gnome-file-selector which was causing all the
8 > trouble. It shouldn't be there (since it doesn't do anything except
9 > making Galeon depend on Bonobo).
10 >
11 > 0.12.5-r3 should be fine to use.
14 > **** And remember to unmerge all mozilla prior to 0.9.5 since they ****
15 > **** have moved around the headers in mozilla 0.9.5 which causes ****
16 > **** problems if the old version is still there. ****
17 >
18 > Good luck,
19 > Mikael Hallendal
22 Hi
23
24 Think I should apologise, since it is mainly my fault that we had this
25 whole issue (put --enable-gnome-file-selector in 0.12.4-r?) Sometimes
26 the USE flags just feels too inadiqute to choose all the available
27 options, and I didnt think about non gnome people using.
28
29 Regards and Regrets
32 Martin Schlemmer
33 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Developer
34 Cape Town, South Africa