From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] peeking into gentoo-src over the developers' shoulders?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:20:09
1 anoncvs has been killed due to the fact that it killed cvs speeds :)
2 -mike
3
4 On Sunday 29 September 2002 03:06 pm, Denys Duchier wrote:
5 > Maybe I am missing something obvious, but is there anyway to get and
6 > update one's own copy of gentoo-src? either rsync or cvs would be
7 > fine, but having to go through webcvs is extremely inconvenient
8 > (especially since I don't yet know my way around it well, so I end up
9 > having to click myself from one end of the webcvs to the other).
10 >
11 > Cheers,