From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is the $Id$ line in our ebuilds still useful?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 15:41:57
1 13.08.2015 18:36, William Hubbs пишет:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > I understood the usefulness of this line to some when we were using CVS
5 > since it expanded into the ebuild revision, date, etc.
6 >
7 > This expansion doesn't take place under git, so now I don't understand
8 > the usefulness of this line. If I have missed something, can someone
9 > fill me in, or if it isn't useful any more can we consider removing it?
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 >
13 > William
14 >
15 Hmm, the same question here. As far as i remember git does not depend on
16 any ebuild's header.