From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New global USE flag: gzip-dict
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:22:12
1 Hello.
2
3 Some time ago I've modified stardict.eclass and added optional
4 possibility based on 'gzip' USE flag to compress index and dict data
5 files. But I realized too late that I need to document this USE flag
6 somewhere, and since it'll do similar things for all stardict-*
7 dictionaries (heh, more than 5 packages...) I'm going to add it as
8 global USE flag. Also since gzip USE flag already exist in
9 x11-misc/openclipart I'll change 'gzip' to 'gzip-dict'. So if there will
10 be no objections I'll add new 'gzip-dict' global USE flag in 2-3 days
11 from now.
14 Peter.