From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple DISTDIR
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 05:18:19
1 On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 02:08:57PM +0900, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
2 > On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 03:48:47PM -0700, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
3 > > > 3. How can I get the latest cvs copy of portage as I would assume
4 > > > people would want a diff against that.
5 > > http://cvs.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gentoo-src/portage/
6 >
7 > The CVS web interface is not very nice to use. Isn't there anonymous cvs access
8 > anymore? A few days ago I wanted to checkout "cd-tools", because I wanted to use
9 > it as the base for a recovery CD I wanted to build myself but seems it wouldn't
10 > be possible.
13 We don't have the physical resources to be able to provide anon cvs,
14 unfortunately.
18 Jon Portnoy
19 avenj/irc.freenode.net
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list