From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for March
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:58:36
1 On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Roy Marples <roy@×××××××.name> wrote:
2 > Lastly, taking a quiz is no measure of being malicious or not.
3
4 As I wrote elsewhere, the recruitment process is more than just the quizzes.
5
6 > You would have
7 > to interact with the person to know if they are capable for that.
8
9 Which is exactly what happens during that other important part of the
10 recruitment process, i.e. the review. It gives no guaranty of the
11 future dev not being malicious, but we at least get a good idea and
12 can refuse him/her if we feel it's necessary. This has happened once
13 since I've been a recruiter, after lengthy discussions and
14 investigations.
15
16 Denis.
17 --