From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise resumed again (was Resignation)
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:19:47
1 > Every time you post it's like fingernails on a chalkboard...
2 >
3 > http://arcanux.org/scarecrow.png
4
5 Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you photoshop
6 your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. Ciaranm is like a
7 scarecrow. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke
8 before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference,
9 reference that outside of irc before. Because that's what everyone who
10 disagrees with him says right? Isn't it? He is a scarecrow. And, and yet
11 you've taken that and posted it in this discussion to insult him in this
12 everyday situation. God what a clever, smart person you must be, to come
13 up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any
14 George W. Bush jokes you want to throw out too as long as we're hitting
15 these phenomena at the height of their popularity? God you're so funny!
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list