From: Tobias DiPasquale <anany@×××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: broken
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:27:49
1 Gentoo Team:
2
3 Please excuse my guys; I forgot to tell you which ISO I was using... I
4 wrote to disc the build-ix86-1.0-rc6-r14.iso from your ibiblio.org FTP
5 site. I wrote it to disc using cdrecord on Linux (RH 7.2) and checked it
6 with md5sum before I wrote it. Thanks!
7
8 Also, I went back and saw on your homepage about the Athlon/AGP bug,
9 but I don't know if that would be an issue in this case. Let me know.
10 Thanks!
13 << T o b i a s D i P a s q u a l e >>
14 anany@×××××××××××××.edu | tdipas01@×××××××××.edu | toby@××××××.com
15
16 "Bill Gates comes to visit SoftImage and during an employee Q/A someone
17 asks
18 'Since the Internet is all about free software, how come Microsoft is
19 still
20 charging for it?'"
21 -- Adam Barr,
22 __Proudly Serving My Corporate Masters__