From: "A.Sleep" <a.sleep@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new Nvidia drivers
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:07:45
1 On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 05:39:41PM -0500, Robert Thomas wrote:
2 > out), but they seem reasonably stable to me. Has anybody noticed
3 > anything else that is broken that worked in 3xxx?
4
5 I'll load them up in the a.m. (EST) and send a note in with
6 anything I find.
7
8 Are they any apps that I should go out of my way to test with?
9
10 I'll be testing w/ q3, glxgears, etc. If you need any specific
11 info let me know.
14 .-"""-. A.Sleep -*- Jeraimee Hughes
15 /* * * *\ PHP Sith and Free Software Evangelist
16 :_.-:`:-._; Cell Phone: 954.854.3155 <asleep@×××××××××××.net>
17 (_) Web: www.asleep.net -*- Email: a.sleep@××××××.net
19 "It's a poor man who can't think of more
20 then one way to spell a word" - Andrew Jackson
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list