From: "Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov" <mva@×××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: azamat.hackimov@×××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] unpacker.eclass extensions
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 08:39:13
9 # Unpack nixstaller generated files
10 # They're shell scripts with the blob package tagged onto
11 # the end of the archive. In the blob placed tarballs with
12 # actual content.
13 #
14 # Please note, if you need additional dependecies make sure to unpack
15 subarch
16 # archive as first argument.
17 #
18 nixstaller_unpack() {
19 unpack_makeself
20
21 local unpack_files="$@"
22
23 for i in $unpack_files ; do
24 unpack_banner "$i"
25 # Make sure that file exists
26 [[ -f "./$i" ]] && (
27 local type=$(file -b ${i})
28 case ${type} in
29 data)
30 tar -xJf "./$i"
31 ;;
32 gzip*)
33 tar -xzf "./$i"
34 ;;
35 esac
36 ) || die "Failed to unpack $i"
37 done
38 }
41 Original author is Azamat Hackimov aka winterheart (in CC).
42
43 2) It'd be also nice to detect mojo installers (most of the time,
44 they're "*-bin" or "*Installer" ELF32 sfx-archives) and pass them to
45 unpack_zip by default.
46 Unfortunately, I've no free time ATM, but if it is needed, I can write
47 prototype for Mojo unpacking.