From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for July
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:08:55
1 On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 01:40 Wed 09 Jul , Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 >> On 05:30 Tue 01 Jul , Mike Frysinger wrote:
4 >> > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
5 >> > vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
6 >> > Gentoo dev list to see.
7 >>
8 >> Here's the proposed agenda. Please respond if I forgot something, it's
9 >> unclear, or you have another suggestion. As before, since we have an
10 >> agenda in advance we won't be holding an open floor.
11 >
12 > Here are the items that will actually come up during the meeting instead
13 > of the overall list of ongoing things including list discussions.
14
15 Drop me; I haven't written anything for --as-needed.
16
17 -Alec
20 > Council members: Remember to post to the GLEP threads if you have
21 > anything new to say.
22 >
23 > --
24 > Thanks,