From: "Stieber
To: "'gentoo-dev@g.o'" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Handy things for gentoo
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:50:47
1 eci.sourceforge.net this is a usespace USB ADSL modem driver, works
2 great for a lot of non alcatell USB modems out there.
3
4 A script that detects the machines hardware and preconfigures the
5 kernel to support all the hardware found I don't know if it exists, but it
6 shouldn't be to hard to write, it could even search for kernel
7 patches/drivers in an online database for you, and plugable devices
8 USB/pcmcia etc...
12 ...I hope you take a look at eci it's great
16 Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may
17 not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed
18 to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to
19 create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use
20 of this email.
21
22 Experian Limited (registration number 653331).
23 Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG1 5HF