From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Alexis Ballier (aballier)
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 17:44:13
1 Its my pleasure to introduce to you Alexis Ballier (also known as aballier),
2 our latest addition joining to help out with the media-sound and media-video
3 herd.
4
5 He hails from Marseille (that's in France if someone doesn't know where
6 Marseille is). So far he hasn't contributed anything big (like being a dev)
7 to any project, so this will be his first time ! He had planned to create a
8 website to diffuse the useless stuff - that's how he calls his previous
9 contributions to other projects - , but has always been to lazy to learn how
10 to create a website.
11
12 His skillset only includes the basic linux languages (that being beneath
13 English, C and C++, but also BASH) and ocaml (wtf is ocaml? - thanks to Alec
14 I know that now).
15
16 He's currently finishing his master degree in computer science (another
17 one :P) and will be a PhD student next year. Currently he doesn't have any
18 hobbies except riding his bike because that prevents him most time to use the
19 car or metro (thus is leaving more time for Gentoo, yay!). He also enjoys
20 climbing and walking.
21
22 So please welcome Alexis as a new fellow developer among us!
25 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
26 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
27 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6