From: Dror Levin <spatz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Gentoo Phoenix] an official Gentoo wiki
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:36:48
1 On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 07:10, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 01:19:32AM +0200, Ben de Groot wrote:
3 >> On 3 April 2010 20:56, George Prowse <george.prowse@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> > Does mediawiki have captcha ability?
5 >>
6 >> Yes, there are a number of solutions for that.
7 >
8 >  I realize I am very late on this thread, but please do not go here
9 >  unless you provide an audio solution as well.  Otherwise, you will
10 >  affectively lock blind users out of the wiki, just as they are
11 >  currentlylocked out of the forums.
12 > http://bugs.gentoo.org/284362
13 We are planning to use ReCaptcha which, as far as I known, provides
14 audio. Please correct me if I'm wrong or if that isn't enough.
15
16 Dror Levin