From: "John P.Davis" <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-user@g.o, gentoo-doc@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Open Gentoo Linux Development Positions
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 06:08:04
1 To meet the demands of a rapidly growing distribution, Gentoo Linux is
2 currently recruiting new developers who possess the following skills:
3
4 Technical Writers:
5 -Excellent Technical Writers with a strong background in the English
6 language.
7
8 Documentation Editors:
9 -Copy editors for all Gentoo Linux Documentation.
10
11 Website Designers:
12 -XSLT/XML and perl expertise required.
13 -A knowledge of XHTML is a definite plus.
14
15 German Translators:
16 -Translation of all our documentation into German.
17
18 Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in any of the above
19 positions. No resume required, but please mail me a brief list of your
20 accomplishments.
21
22 Cheers,
23 //zhen
24 --
25 John P. Davis
26 Gentoo Linux Documentation Coordinator / Bugzilla Administrator
27 http://www.uberdavis.com
28 http://www.gentoo.org
29 #gentoo-doc on irc.freenode.net