From: MAL <mal@×××××××.com>
To: seemant@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GkrellWeather
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:24:35
1 Hey mate,
2
3 Just a little question, as I was having problems getting gkrellweather
4 to do anything.
5 When gkrellm starts and the gkrellweather plugin is enabled, ps shows
6 this line being run:
7
8 /usr/bin/perl /usr/share/gkrellm/GrabWeather YSSY
9
10 Even though I have EGNX entered as my weather station!
11
12 Oddly it does get the EGNX weather properly, somehow, but i'd like to
13 know why it's calling GrabWeather with YSSY as the parameter, (or
14 whether it's just ps being faulty :)
15
16 I ask, because it couldn't get the YSSY info for ages when I first
17 installed it, so it gave up and never got my EGNX data. It shouldn't be
18 getting YSSY at all should it?
19
20 Maybe it's not doing what I think, but it's bothered me either way :)
21
22 Cheers,
23
24 MAL