From: Michael Imhof <tantive@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Cc: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo @ LinuxTag 2005?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 02:24:43
1 Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > In the same vein as DSD's question about GUADEC 2005, and in the same
3 > area, is there going to be a Gentoo presence at LinuxTag 2005?
4 > (Karlsruhe, June 22 to 25)
5
6 Sure! As for the last years gentoo will have a booth. Pictures should be
7 flying around the net ;)
8 If you want to get involved feel free to contact me...
9 >
10 > I'm going to be there, but I will probably be manning the phpMyAdmin
11 > booth in the LAMP area most of the time. I would however like to meet
12 > up with whatever Gentoo developers are out there. (My itinerary should
13 > be up on Planet shortly).
14 >
15 Great, Sebastian already told he will be in the LAMP area as well.
19 Regards
20 Tantive