From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] webapp.eclass documentation
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:33:37
1 Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote:
2 > 1. I can see this in many places of the Gentoo docs, so it is not specific
3 > to this particular doc, but still: the CSS for span.code would better be
4 > changed to use another color than the links. I very often catch myself
5 > trying to click on it (e.g. I expected "man 5 webapp.eclass" to be a link to
6 > the on-line man page; BTW that would not be a bad idea at all if it can be
7 > kept in sync).
8 > So if this is not supposed to be changed locally, (I see it is coming from
9 > http://www.gentoo.org/css/main.css?d=20051010 ) whom shall I contact?
10
11 Please use the gentoo-doc mailing list or #gentoo-doc at freenode or
12 file a bug against Docs-user component on our Bugzilla.
13
14 You might also want to check the new appearance on our redesign site
15 (not in sync with the fresh contents) [1].
16
17 > 2. Consider this paragraph:
18 [...]
19 Submit a bug, please.
20
21 > BTW, is there an easy way to get the source XML of this (and other) doc? So
22 > I can send patches directly.
23
24 Append "?passthru=1" to the end of the URL (or "&passthru=1" of the URL
25 string already contains the "?" sign). See [2].
26
27 [1] http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org/
28 [2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/doc-tipsntricks.xml#doc_chap1
29
30 Cheers,
31 -jkt
34 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth