From: James Le Cuirot <chewi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages & projects up for grabs due to jer's retirement
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 21:53:46
1 On Tue, 03 Nov 2020 22:32:11 +0100
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Additionally, the following packages are looking for a new maintainer:
5 >
6 > net-misc/chrony
7
8 I may take this if no one else really wants it. I run a simple client
9 and server setup on Gentoo at home but I have no interest in the fancy
10 features.
11
12 > www-client/vivaldi
13 > www-client/vivaldi-snapshot
14
15 I'll take these but it may take me some time to get some kind of
16 automation going for the frequent bumps involved. I know that Opera is
17 a similar package but I really don't want it.
20 James Le Cuirot (chewi)
21 Gentoo Linux Developer